Random Dresses :)

by 10:52:00 0 comments
This is the first dress, it made out of cake! If I were to have this it would be gone in a second, all my friend's love cake so, I wouldn't be able to go anywhere near them. If I had to rate it out of 10 it would have to be a 4 because it wouldn't last very long. 
 This second dress is made out of...
GUMMY BEARS!!
This is an awesome dress, I personally LOVE gummy bears. If I had to rate this one out of 10 it would be a 6 because i love gummy bears and it looks really cool but It again last 2 seconds.   
 This dress is actually made of money. I love the idea of this, I can just imagine walking into a shop wearing it and they ask for the money so, I just pull it of my dress and go. To rate this out of 10 it would be an 8, because it would be fun to wear and make people laugh but I can't imagine it being comfortable at all.


 This dress is made out of newspaper. I don't think i would like it mainly because when ever you move your bound to get loads of paper cuts all over your body. I know what your thinking...
OUCH!!
But on the other hand it would be good when your bored and you want to read something. To rate this out of 10 it would be a 2 because it would be so painful.


 This dress is made out of peacock feathers. I can imagine being really itchy and irritant from all those feathers. If someone were to tread on your dress the whole thing would come apart. To rate this out of 10 it would be a 5 because it looks beautiful but the thought of the itchiness. JUST NO !!

 This dress is yet another dress made out of delicious...
skittles!!
Skittles are one of my most favourite sweets ever!! I could imagine sitting somewhere feeling peckish, and people just see me nibbling on my dress.
To rate this out of 10 it would be a 10. I love it.

This is the final dress and its quite obvious that its made out of toilet paper!
This is a weird dress to wear I can imagine walking along and you look behind and see all the rolls making a trail. To rate this out of 10 I would give it a 3 because it wouldn't last very long especially in the rain.


To end this post of, to pick my favourite dress, I would choose the SKITTLES DRESS!!! It looks amazing! comment which one is your favourite one..

Post Soon, Abby :)