Stationary!

by 18:10:00 0 comments

Stationary!
Some people will spend there last saving's on toys and phones and stuff like that but no,if i'm in a store and I see something that is the tiniest bit related to stationary I will want it. I will pick it up stare at it but no matter how hard I try, I cant put it down. No matter how useless or cheap it is, if it works or looks like stationary, I WILL BUY IT!

I have things like tiny pegs that i know I can't use for anything, but hey its cute, i'm sure there's something there used for. I love to have colourful bright things, if its a boring bland pattern/colour or pattern I will still buy it, however i'll just decorate it with the tons of other stationary supplies I have already.
These are some of the things I am getting for no reason but them being cute, they may or may not work but they look amazing so I'M BUYING IT!

Post Soon Abby~