Strange Hairstyles!

by 19:08:00 0 comments
I found 7 different hairstyles that I thought I should show you.

NO.1)

This first picture looks awesome. I love how easy it looks, it reminds me of a minion if you look to the side. The spiky hair and then the two hoops are the goggle thingys, those are some pretty impressive words if I do say so myself. If i had to rate this it would be a ~ 6/10

 NO.2)

THIS IS SUPER CREEPY!
It looks like the blonde grinch is trying to kill her. Don't get me wrong that is super impressive but how would you keep it in place? When you go to sleep you would probably wake up with a pancake for a hand. It will look twice as good.I would give this a ~ 7/10
Mainly because it looks more complicated than the first one.

NO.3)

This one, for some strange reason reminds me of a dinosaur. Never ask me why because I don't even know. Its kind of similar to the first one but different design. For a rate i would give this a 6/10 because it's a little bit plain.

NO.4)

If you look very closely if kinda looks like a lizard. There's not a lot of resemblance though. Just kidding this is one colourful hairstyle my friend. Not something I would have though. For a rate i would give this a ~ 7/10 because that is one awesome hair do.

NO.5)

This looks pretty cool actually. Again not something I would EVER,EVER wear but it looks so snazzy. It looks like a pile of failed origami. I would give this a ~ 9/10 I actually love this one.

NO.6)

I think is is my favourite one. It is such a cool idea. Want a drink?
HELL NO! 
I got my hair.
This is a super fun idea I have to try this some time so for a rate I would have to give this a 10/10
This is definetely my favourite out of the 7 styles.

Post Soon Abby ~